Woohoo! JGive 1.5 is here with the much awaited Joomla 3.0 Support & 20+ New features! Since its release, we have had an amazing response from the community & its fast grown into one of the best Donations & Investment extensions for Joomla.
The biggest feature of this release is, of course, Joomla 3.0 Support. The next Big feature is the addition of Categories.
Admins can create Categories & these can be used to better present and manage campaigns on the frontend. Another awesome addition is support for Guest donations.
Additional Flexibility with Guest Checkout
Now Donors have an option to donate as a guest without having to log in to your website. This awesome flexibility is sure to improve your campaign conversions.
You can use this super versatile module to feature your campaigns on other pages of your site. Configuration options include deciding which categories to show campaigns from & ability to show only featured campaigns.
Users can use a full featured Rich text editor to add descriptions about their campaigns. We recommend using JCE & setting up a Profile for frontend submissions that allow only the required features on the frontend. This means you can now add multiple Photos, Videos etc to your campaign!
Here is the list of Major Feature Additions
- Joomla 3.0 Support
- Category Support
- Guest Donations
- Awesome new Social Sharing options with OG tags support
- Rich text editor for campaigns & a Cool new Module for campaign display
- Flexible Commissions with ability to charge X fixed price + Y %
- Lots of Filters on the frontend in All campaigns view - configurable via menu options
- Admin Approval workflow for campaigns & email notifications on changes
- Terms & conditions support
- Commission Configuration override on a per Joomla User Group level
- Paypal Mass payments
- Ability to Delete & unpublish campaigns from the Admin interface
- Featured Campaigns
- Campaign Display Module
This is one Upgrade you don't want to miss! Existing subscribers can immediately download this new version in the My Subscriptions Area
Read on for the full changelog for the detailed list of Feature additions & Bug fixes.