Web Developer | Joomler | Blogger | Trekker | Books & Music lover | मराठी छोकरा | Spiritual | Rural development | Joomla | PHP-MySql | Solr
Developer at Techjoomla.
* Loves to stay up to date with latest happenings in technology.
* Always excited to know and work with new technologies.
* Loves to work on new !deas.
* Always reading when gets time - books, e-books, magazines, newspapers.
* Believes in 'Music is life!'
Bubbly & full of life, Vaishali is passionate about giving her best in helping build the greatest of products.
Developer at Techjoomla & responsible for making sure you get a bug free, quality releases on time!
* Music, Coffee, Colors, Piano, Stories, Web, Lappy, Green trees and Blue sky.
* Coder, Blogger, Workaholic at work, Twitaholic at home, Writes lines of code & paragraphs of stories, Living and loving open source.
* Aiming for excellence in open source - "Let there be peace and free code pieces!"
* Inspired by — 'You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - M. K. Gandhi'
On paper, Parth does the Sales & is the CEO of Techjoomla so to speak.. But he loves getting his hands dirty with code, innovating & helping the team come up with new stuff !
Working in Joomla since the times when it was called Mambo, Parth is passionate about everything opensource. A Mechanical Engineer by profession, Parth was working with content management systems like PHP nuke while doing some voluntary work for non profits when he stumbled upon Joomla & was completely hooked
Parth has been involved in the Joomla project as part of the Joomla Bug Squad, was a mentor for Joomla at Google Summer of code & plays a key role in managing Joomla User Group Pune & organising Joomla Day India. Currently, he is serving on the Joomla Marketing working group leadership as the Strategic Marketing Manager.
When not in the office, you will find Parth in the mountains hiking or cycling, reading a book , cooking or gardening ..
Ashwin is the Lead geek at Techjoomla. The CTO so to say :) Ashwin has been dabbling with Joomla since the Mambo days. He knows his way around PHP Frameworks - Wordpress, Drupal, Magento as well any kind of coding in general just as well as he knows Joomla. The Guy to go to when anyone is faced with a tech challenge, its also his job to make sure the code getting shipped is top notch !
Ashwin loves to travel, eat, cook and of course speak at Joomla Conferences!