Support is the activity done by Techjoomla after sales and involves solving software conflicts and usability problems, supplying updates and patches for bugs and security holes in the program. Some of Frequently Asked Questions Regarding our Support Policy Are -
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Your Support Scope?
We Support :
1. Help and advice regarding our subscriptions and services.
2. Help regarding usage of our web site's services and features.
3. Help regarding usage of our products.
4. Non-documented issues, tips and tricks regarding our software.
5. Minor changes and alterations to our products in order to work on your Joomla! installation;
please note that we reserve the right to refuse any or all modifications of our software.
6. Communicating language is English only.
We Do Not Support :
2. If you do find any bugs in our products CSS or XHTML code you are free to report them using any of the above eligible methods of communication;
3. Alteration or modifications of our products or any other products (Joomla! related or unrelated) to meet a certain need. You can ask for a Commercial development in such a case.
4. We offer no support via email/phone/skype.
How To Obtain Support?
Support is provided via our Support Ticket system. Any other means of communication are not endorsed unless expressly implied.
How Long Is Your Support Period?
Techjoomla is obligated to provide support only before the expiration date of your Subscription that depends on agreement between Techjoomla and you.
Do You Charge Any Support Fee and Am I Eligible or not?
Support is offered at no additional cost for subscribers, depending on the subscription type. You are eligible for support only if you direct your inquiries to Support ticket system
What Will Be Your Working Hours?
Support is provided Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00 UTC+5.30 . Business days are: Monday to Friday, except for national Holidays.
Can I Use It on More than One Site?
Yes, your license allows you to use it on more than one domain, but the support will be provided only for one domain /site.
To get support for more than one domain/site you will have to buy another subscription.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Terms And Conditions
- Subscriptions cannot be shared.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license or your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from Techjoomla.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the products, modified or unmodified. All products are Copyright (C) of Techjoomla. The products are provided "as it is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- All of the products are designed for the latest version of Joomla! (TM) No guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Joomla!.
- During the subscription time, we neither provide any new updates nor any deadlines or development paths for updates. Update deadlines and development paths are for the private use of Techjoomla only and will not be released to the public unless otherwise stated. However, we will do our best to ensure that our products are up to date and functional.
- We reserve the right to terminate your service if the support policy is violated.
- In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our products under the grant of the GNU/GPL license but you will not receive support or updates from Techjoomla.
- We give and expect common courtesy during the application of the support policy. Any foul language will not be tolerated, be it from Techjoomla or from the person requesting the service.
- The Techjoomla Support Policies may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at Techjoomla's discretion.
- Even though this Support Policy is effective for subscribers only, we reserve the right to apply all or any portion of it to non-subscribers.
- If you are using our Products on a Porn/Adult site, we shall not provide any support directly on your site. We have a strict no Porn/Adult policy & reserve the right to refuse on the site support for such websites. You may however use the Support tickets for our support team to help you debug the problem without visiting your website. You can also chose to provide a website copy free from Adult content.
- If Techjoomla products are being used on Porn/Adult websites, we will not be obliged to refund the subscription amount in light of the above support policy.
- Phone Support/Skype support is not provided as a practice under the Product support terms
- Alpha/Beta versions of the products are to be used at your own risk. Support is only provided for Stable versions of the product. We will try our best to give you inputs and tips to use the same but Alpha/Beta products are for testing and should not be used on production sites.
- In case you make any hacks in the product core, its not possible for us to support the same. We will do our best to help and tell you the best practices to implement the changes but 'fix it for me' support cant be provided in such cases.
- In case you need Support beyond the terms of service, you can opt for our customisation services under which full service can be provided.