We are glad to announce the new JBolo version 3.1.1 which now has a new integration option for "Easy-Profile
" Community Extension.
Easy-Profile component lets you create - Profiled users by creating custom fields. You can choose to create the following types of fields: text, textarea/editor, image, select (dropdown), radio, checkbox, email, date, number, phone, GoogleMaps (Pro version only), hidden, link, delimiter, file. It looks impressive. With Easy-Profile Social Network Plugin - You can create a turn your Joomla site into a social network. Checkout Social Network Plugin Features here
You can try integration with or without Social Network plugin, if social network plugin is disabled or not installed the JBolo parameter "Show everyone or friends?" will be ignored and you will see all online members.
In addition to this integration this version includes few bug-fixes. You can check the detailed changelog below.
+ Feature #29332 EasyProfile community extension integration
- Bug #28091 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in plg_jbolo_textprocessing.php
- Bug #27031 Can not uninstall Jbolo-Easysocial app, as it is set to be core app
- Bug #26434 File sending - Global and individual progress bars progress not shown
- Bug #25869 Fix Jquery conflicts and add option in plugin configuration for fixing JS errors
- Bug #22860 Don't switch focus from one chat-window-textarea to the window where new message arrives
| BUY NOW |