We are happy to present you with the maintenance update for Shika, the most popular Joomla learning management system. Shika 4.0.1 addresses many bugs reported by our subscribers. We recommend you to read the release notes before upgrading to the latest version. Read on for the detailed changelog.
Buy Shika Now! View Shika Demo!
Bugs Fixed (10):
- The system shows approval pending even when admin approval is off
- When the course, category name is edited, the new name does not reflect
- Alignment issue in mobile number field when entering billing information in the front end when purchasing a paid course
- Modules inside the lesson not opening in the front end
- The free course when changed to the paid course does not show as a paid course
- Users getting an error when trying to view the certificate in spite completing all lessons
- The next button not working when creating Quiz, Exercise, Feedback lessons on the admin side
- Error showing when clicking save and close after clicking on the enrollment ID in the Manage enrollment tab on the admin side
- Error when users try to review the answer sheet in the front end after submitting a quiz
- Assigning users to a course not working in the front end