We are very happy to announce a brand new update of our Joomla event ticketing extension. JTicketing 4.1.1 is here with functionality to email attendees in the backend attendee list view. Zoom venue credential fields are now displayed based on Zoom integration configuration. Besides this, we have fixed many bugs in this release.
Read on for more details about the features and for the detailed changelog.
Functionality to email Attendees in the backend attendee list view
Site admin can now email attendees in the backend attendee list view regarding any new upcoming events or can promote existing events by providing new updates and also inform them regarding new offers.
Zoom venue credential fields displayed based on Zoom integration configuration
The use of a JWT app to integrate with Zoom is deprecated and will cease to function in June 2023. API Key and API secret were deprecated by Zoom. We have updated our plugin w.r.t Zoom and added new venue fields for configuring Zoom for JTicketing.
+ Features (2) -
- Feature #197531: Add functionality to email Attendees in the backend attendee listing view
- Feature #198406: Zoom venue credential fields display based on zoom integration configuration
^ Bug Fixes (14) -
- Bug #196880: Attendee view > Display required column based on configuration
- Bug #196664: FE > Fatal error on Additional Info page j3x
- Bug #196547: BE > Create Venue > Unable to save the online venue.
- Bug #196897: Create/Edit Event > Tag is not saved with the event.
- Bug #183721: BE > Venue Categories > Unable to save category with tag Joomla
- Bug #190639: BE > Venue field menu not visible on menu list for j4x
- Bug #191930: BE > Events view > Name-card Sheet > Search Field not working
- Bug #197533: FE > Fatal error on Event detail page j4x
- Bug #197587: FE > Fatal error on view recording functionality
- Bug #197875: BE > New Attendee field is saved without selecting field type j3x
- Bug #197837: Jomsocial > Attendee view > Fatal error on attendees details page
- Bug #197772: FE > Event detail page > Additional event fields are not display
- Bug #197769: BE > Create Event > Fatal error while uploading Event Image on exiting event
- Bug #198311: JTicketing Event Module(Only for Native Integration) > Fatal Error on while no event present to show