1 minute reading time
People Suggest v1.4.8 released with action log and privacy plugins
We are happy to release People Suggest 1.4.8 which primarily adds support for Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools suite. This release introduces two new plugins: action log plugin and privacy plugin for People Suggest.
Buy People Suggest
Read on for details related to the plugins and for the detailed changelog.
The Action Log plugin for People Suggest
- Action Log plugin for People Suggest logs actions for activities related to friend recommendation, field mapping and setting preferences.
- Site administrator can review the user actions and adjust the plugin settings according to his preferences.
- This plugin is by default disabled on fresh installations, site admin can enable it if needed.
Below screenshot illustrates the action logging plugin for People Suggest
The Privacy plugin
- The privacy plugin is responsible for processing privacy related requests to People Suggest. Privacy related requests are related to export and deletion of user data.
- Also, it will let export People Suggest-user-data with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
- This plugin will also delete People Suggest related data of users with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
+ Features Added (2):
- #134192 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Privacy plugin for People Suggest
- #134192 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Actionlog plugin for People Suggest