1 minute reading time
People Suggest 1.3 released
We are pleased to announce the release of People suggest version 1.3. This release includes many bug fixes and improvements over the previous versions.
People Suggest version 1.3 changelog-
- If we select the fields for suggestion preferences in backend,and do not set anything for them in frontend ,the number of suggestions decreases.
- Language constants are missing for "Edit suggestion preferences","Matching fields","Mutual Friends".
People Suggest version 1.2 changelog-
- Backend importfields view showing "Jomsocial is not installed" though it is installed.
- In common friends popup window users are listed with their real name though the "display name" is set to "user name".
- After clicking on "Add as a friend" ,users do not disappear, the text disappear but their avatar remains .
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in modules/mod_people_suggest/helpers/js_pum_helper.php on line 116