We are pleased to announce the release of People suggest version 1.3. This release includes many bug fixes and improvements over the previous versions.
People Suggest version 1.3 changelog-
- If we select the fields for suggestion preferences in backend,and do not set anything for them in frontend ,the number of suggestions decreases.
- Language constants are missing for "Edit suggestion preferences","Matching fields","Mutual Friends".
People Suggest version 1.2 changelog-
- Backend importfields view showing "Jomsocial is not installed" though it is installed.
- In common friends popup window users are listed with their real name though the "display name" is set to "user name".
- After clicking on "Add as a friend" ,users do not disappear, the text disappear but their avatar remains .
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in modules/mod_people_suggest/helpers/js_pum_helper.php on line 116