JGive 1.5.2 is available for download to subscribers. This release fixes the bugs reported in version 1.5.1 and adds up some changes. Below is a changelog for the same.
Compatible with Joomla! 2.5.x & 3.0.x
PHP 5.3 or higher is needed
Changelog for JGive v1.5.2
- Bugs fixed
#19249 Wrong ids in campaign promoter filter options
#19250 Fatal error: Call to a member function profileChecking() on a non-object in components/com_jgive/views/campaign/view.html.php on line 105
#19251 Error saving alphanumeric ZIP code and phone number (Change INT to STRING)
#19252 Don't send 'New campaign created' activity to activity stream when admin approval on for campaign creation
#20521 Fixed extra blank lines getting added in 'mapping field textarea' when saving component options
#20358 Changes to payment flow, critical security bug-fix in payment flow
^ Other changes
#20444 Send email to the campaign promoter on donation status change
UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS -
- Please backup any changes you have made to JGive code/language files.
- Backup your Joomla site using tools like Akeeba Backup before the upgrade
- You can install 1.5.2 over version 1.5.1 or 1.5 directly. If you are using version older than 1.5, first upgrade to 1.5 version.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS -
- Backup your Joomla site using tools like Akeeba Backup before installation
- Install directly from Joomla installer
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.