1 minute reading time
Invitex 3.0.10 released with action log and privacy plugins
We are happy to release Invitex 3.0.10 which primarily adds support for Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools suite. This release introduces two new plugins: action log plugin and privacy plugin for Invitex.
Read on for details related to the plugins and for the detailed changelog.
The Action Log plugin for Invitex
- Action Log plugin for Invitex logs actions for activities related to contacts import, subscribing/unsubscribing, invitation reminder, saving email templates.
- Site administrator can review the user actions and adjust the plugin settings according to his preferences.
- This plugin is by default disabled on fresh installations, site admin can enable it if needed.
Below screenshot illustrates the action logging plugin for Invitex
The Privacy plugin
- The privacy plugin is responsible for processing privacy related requests to Invitex. Privacy related requests are related to export and deletion of user data.
- Also, it will let export Invitex-user-data with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
- This plugin will also delete Invitex related data of users with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
+ Features Added (2):
- #134749 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Privacy plugin for InviteX
- #136397 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Action log plugin for InviteX