We are happy to release Invitex 3.0.10 which primarily adds support for Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools suite. This release introduces two new plugins: action log plugin and privacy plugin for Invitex.
Read on for details related to the plugins and for the detailed changelog.
The Action Log plugin for Invitex
- Action Log plugin for Invitex logs actions for activities related to contacts import, subscribing/unsubscribing, invitation reminder, saving email templates.
- Site administrator can review the user actions and adjust the plugin settings according to his preferences.
- This plugin is by default disabled on fresh installations, site admin can enable it if needed.
Below screenshot illustrates the action logging plugin for Invitex
The Privacy plugin
- The privacy plugin is responsible for processing privacy related requests to Invitex. Privacy related requests are related to export and deletion of user data.
- Also, it will let export Invitex-user-data with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
- This plugin will also delete Invitex related data of users with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
+ Features Added (2):
- #134749 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Privacy plugin for InviteX
- #136397 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Action log plugin for InviteX