1 minute reading time
Shika 4.1.2 maintenance release
We are excited to announce the release of the latest update for Shika, the most popular Joomla learning management system. Shika 4.1.2 addresses many bugs reported by our subscribers.
We recommend you to read the release notes before upgrading to the latest version. Read on for the detailed changelog.
Buy Shika Now!
Bugs Fixed (6):
- Frontend: Issue with Global Routing URL
- Frontend: Reports URL not showing in the front end
- Backend: The add Question function not working when using the Auto pick questions option on the admin side
- Backend: Answers selected by the users not displayed in the reports for feedback-type lesson
- Backend: Errors occur in the TJ Reports menu when accessing course reports.
- Backend: Questions getting repeated when editing questions on the admin side