The latest minor release for Shika, our Learning Management System (LMS) for Joomla - version 1.3.31 introduced Google Data Studio integration for TJ Reports and a host of bug fixes.
Read on to see what features and improvements you can expect in the next minor release - version 1.3.32.
This is a high level idea of what features you can expect to see in Shika 1.3.32.
- TJ Certification integration with Shika
- Copy course configuration
- JMailAlerts Course Display Plugin to allow Shika based Alerts to be sent
- JMailAlerts User Display Plugin to allow Shika based Alerts to be sent
- Ability to Choose Country Code in Course Checkout form
This is a high level idea of what improvements you can expect to see in Shika 1.3.32.
- Arabic language support in Certificate PDF.
- Play List workflow change - Hide playlist for mobile view and open playlist for desktop view as per user state.
- For completed modules tick mark should appear
- Allow to filter the attempt report with lesson format
- SCORM - Alert user to re-login after logout from the system
- Exercise, feedback type question import validations
- All lesson fields not present in course details API
Do let us know your feedback. While we work on this release, you can expect to keep seeing regular releases of the 1.3.x series with continuous improvements.