1 minute reading time
JMailAlerts is ready for Joomla 4
Our Automated periodic Email Alerts system, JMailAlerts is now available for Joomla 4 users. JMailAlerts subscribers can download JMailAlerts v3.0.0 and the same package file will work on Joomla 3 as well as Joomla 4. Besides this, we have fixed many bugs in this release.
NOTE:- We have updated multiple Plugin Triggers to make JMailAlerts compatible with Joomla 4. We recommend NOT updating JMailAlerts to the Joomla 4 compatible version on your site if you are using other paid Techjoomla extensions which are not Joomla 4 compatible yet. (JTicketing, Quick2Cart, Shika, People Suggest etc). Please read the release notes carefully before you upgrade to the latest version of JMailAlerts.
Feature Added (2):
- Joomla 4 compatibility (Common compatible package for J3.10.x and J4.0.x)
- Updated Bootstrap support as
- On J4.0.x
- Bootstrap 5 on backend
- Bootstrap 5 on frontend
- On J3.10.x
- Bootstrap 2 on backend
- Bootstrap 3 on frontend
+ Bugs (5):
- #180935: Batch setting for Alert is not working - Mail is being sent to the first batch only
- #179043: If "Allow user to select Plugin" is selected As "No" in the alert configuration then the user is not able to subscribe to that particular Alert from Front End
- #179034: Latest Articles plugin - "Choose Category" option should be disabled if we select All categories in latest news Alert preferences.
- #179033: The number of registered subscribers and people who unsubscribe is not accurate on the Alerts list view
- #174453: BE > Dashboard > Entire menu cards should be clickable not just the icon