1 minute reading time
JMailAlerts 2.6.1 released with action log and privacy log plugins
Our automated periodic Email Alerts system gets a new update. We are happy to release JMailAlerts 2.6.1 which primarily adds support for Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools suite.
This release introduces two new plugins: actionlog plugin and privacy plugin for JMailAlerts.
Read on for details related to the plugins and for the detailed changelog.
The Action Log plugin for JMailAlerts
- Action Log plugin for JMailAlerts logs actions for activities related to frequency, alerts and user related activities like unsubscribe, add/update subscription.
- Site administrator can review the user actions and adjust the plugin settings according to his preferences.
- This plugin is by default disabled on fresh installations, site admin can enable it if needed.
Below screenshot illustrates the action logging plugin for JMailAlerts
The Privacy plugin
- The privacy plugin is responsible for processing privacy related requests to JMailAlerts. Privacy related requests are related to export and deletion of user data.
- Also, it will let export JMailAlerts-user-data with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
- This plugin will also delete JMailAlerts related data of users with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
+ Features Added (2):
- #134778 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support (Add Privacy plugin for JMailAlerts)
- #134777 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support (Add Actionlog plugin for JMailAlerts)