We are very glad to announce the release of Invitex v2.8.3 which contains minor bug fixes for reported bugs. Please check the changelog given below.
Get it Today !
+ Features added
- Compatibity with Joomla 3.2
- The Facebook classs in the techjoomlaAPI facebook plugin is renamed to "TjFacebook"
- Bugs fixed
- On clicking on Sign up link in the Invitation, the error occurs "The page has many redirecting loop" when integrated with Easysocial
- "Invite URL' label in the "invite by URL " tab, triggers a file upload box to appear
- No Invites received on Twitter accounts, though cron says Invites sent
- captcha not working for guest users
- invitation as a part of registration.. redirectng to login page for easy social
- when sending a LinkedIn invitation,text are not translated.
- Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/public_html/components/com_invitex/models/invites.php on line 247
- Namecard is not working with Easysocial
- Limit to send messages[For Invitex] is set to 0, still getting "You can not send more than 0 invitations" for Twitter and Linkedin
- Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /components/com_invitex/models/invites.php on line 2698
- OpenInviter's tabs are shown in frontend for invite anywhere though OpenInviter is not integrated
- points not allocated when Invites sent using Twitter and linkedin API.
- keep getting the following error when I try to install Invitex 2.8.2, :1146 Table '#__invitex_imports' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW COLUMNS FROM kuyr5_invitex_imports
- FIle not found error on Message preview
- Unsubscribe link added in Intelligent automated emails