1 minute reading time
Shika 1.3.20 maintenance release
We are happy to bring you another maintenance update for Shika, our Learning Management System for Joomla. Shika 1.3.20 mainly addresses security issues related to enrollment apart from bug fixes reported by some of our clients. Besides the bug fixes and security fixes, we have also added 4 additional columns to the lesson report-last accessed on, modified date, modified by and total content.
We recommend you to read the release notes before upgrading to the latest version. Read on for the detailed changelog.
- #149529 Added missing columns in Lesson Report that are last_accessed_on ,modified_date,total_content ,modified_by
- Bugs Fixed (5):
- #149776 Security Issues related enrollment
- #149575 Admin panel>>Create quiz>> End date should not be less than start date
- #148819 Lesson Creation> If format file is not uploaded and user hits cancel, the lesson still gets saved and shows under manage lesson
- #148722 Front-end>Coupon creation> In course selection dropdown remove "select course" from the dropdown list.
- #144453 Admin panel >>Edit feedback > Basic details tab >> few configurations get saved on clicking next button but some not