We are happy to announce the release of Quick2Cart 2.9.13, JTicketing 2.2.5 and JGive 2.1.9. These releases mainly address an important security issue we found in our internal audits. Besides this, each extension ships with a few bug fixes.
All the releases are compatible with the most recent version of Joomla, Joomla 3.8.11.
Buy JGive Buy Quick2Cart Buy JTicketing
Read on for the detailed changelog for all the extensions.
Changelog for JGive
- #131579: Frontend Campaign Detail page: Activity is not working
- #131466: Security Fix
- #131353: Frontend Backend: Campaign Creation form: Web address field data is not saving database
Changelog for Quick2Cart
- Bug #131671 Backend:- Admin not able to delete the product if the product is added in any users cart
- Security fixes
Changelog for JTicketing
- Bug #131744 - Security fixes
- Bug #130929 - Event is getting displayed in going if the date does not end but the time end
- Bug #128257 - Clear button is missing. Currently, a clear button is appearing inside the search.
- Bug #124801 - Router Improvements
^ Enhancement (1)
- Task #131702 - Ticket email includes Google calendar invite in it.