2 minutes reading time
JBolo v3.2.11 released with action log and privacy plugins
We are happy to release a new version of our popular chat extension for Joomla, JBolo v3.2.11 which primarily adds support for Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools suite in addition to the few enhancements and bug fixes.
We have introduced two new plugins: action-log plugin and privacy plugin for JBolo. Apart from these plugins, we have added a new feature where new message count will be displayed alongside the chat window title
Read on for details related to the plugins and for the detailed changelog.
The Action Log plugin for JBolo
- Action Log plugin for JBolo logs actions related to the chat activities. Site administrator can review the user actions and adjust the plugin settings according to his preferences.
- This plugin is by default disabled on fresh installations, site admin can enable it if needed.
Below screenshot illustrates the action logging plugin for JBolo
The Privacy plugin
- The privacy plugin is responsible for processing privacy related requests to JBolo. Privacy related requests are related to export and deletion of user data.
- Also, it will let export JBolo-user-data with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
- This plugin will also delete chat related data of users with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
Display new message count alongside the chat window title
This is a tiny new addition to JBolo, where count of new incoming messages is shown on the chat window title.
JBolo changelog for v3.2.11
Feature Added (3):
- #133533 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Actionlog plugin for JBolo
- #127720 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Privacy plugin for JBolo
- #018521 Show new message count for on chat window title
- Bugs Fixed (6):
- #135880 JBolo - JomSocial message sync not working
- #135754 Gravatar always loads http images even when site is using https
- #135301 Security fix: Add missing CSRF token checks
- #135285 Security fix: URLs shared in chats uses of target="_blank" with no rel="noreferrer" specified
- #135164 CB Edit Profile - backend - Language constant issue for JBolo plugin
- #129704 File upload not working in some cases for multilingual cases