1 minute reading time
SocialAds 3.1.13 is released with actionlog and privacy plugins
We have released a new update for our Joomla advertising solution. We are happy to release SocialAds 3.1.13 which primarily adds support for Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools suite.
This release introduces two new plugins: actionlog plugin and privacy plugin for SocialAds.
Read on for details related to the plugins and for the detailed changelog.
The Actionlog plugin for SocialAds
- Actionlog plugin for SocialAds enables site administrators to log actions for different activities integral to SocialAds like ads, orders, campaigns, coupons and zones.
- Site administrator can review the user actions and adjust the plugin settings according to his preferences.
- This plugin is by default disabled on fresh installations, site admin can enable it if needed. Note that the logging actions for SocialAds will not be tracked if the plugin is disabled.
Below screenshot illustrates the action logging plugin for SocialAds
The Privacy plugin
- The privacy plugin is responsible for processing privacy related requests to SocialAds. Privacy related requests are related to export and deletion of user data.
- Also, it will let export SocialAds-user-data with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
- This plugin will also delete SocialAds related data of users with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
Feature Added (2):
- #135649 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Actionlog plugin for SocialAds
- #135652 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Privacy plugin for SocialAds