By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://techjoomla.com/
We have recently released a stable version 2.4.4 for J!MailAlerts components and for ALL free & paid plugins. This version brings a lot power for admins.
Whats new in this release -
Admin -> Mange Alerts view
* Admin can now publish/unpublish alert types (Emails will go out only for published alert types)
* Admin can check & set/unset an alert as "default for new users". So that when a new user registers to your site he/she will be automatically subscribed to all the alerts that are set as default.
* Admin can see:
- Total number of users who have subscribed to corresponding alert
- Total number of users who have un-subscribed to corresponding alert
- Total number of users who never opted-in to corresponding alert
Admin -> Sync view
Added a checkbox to let admin FORCE "Resync" the users who have unsubscribed to one or more alerts
Admin -> Mange Users Subscriptions view
- Admin can now edit / delete / create new user subscription for any user for any alerttype from backend.
- Admin can quickly preview how an email will look for a particular user for a particular alert
Admin -> Health Check View
- You will find a health-check for all basic and required settings for jmail alerts.
Plugins in general-
Now, you can easliy use any of thel J!MailAlert plugins with other components like EmailBeautifier and Invitex to enrich the email content.
NOTE: all fee and paid plugins with version 2.4.4 will ONLY work with component version 2.4.4