We have released JGive 2.1.4. This is primarily a bug fix release and we have also addressed a few security issues. We recommend you to upgrade to the latest version as soon as possible. Do read the release notes before upgrading to the latest version as backward compatibility breaks in this release.
Read on for the detailed changelog.
- Bug #125758: Stripe Payment Plugin is not working with JGive.
- Bug #126825: Long description is not saved in format.
- Bug #127048: Plugin - pay by check - Line breaks added in config are ignored in the display.
- Bug #126284: Backend: All Campaign Menu configuration - "Set default sort by option" and "Set default ordering direction" configuration is not working.
- Bug #127314: JGive configuration - Media video uploading configuration is not working, campaign promoter is able to upload video beyond set limit.
- Bug #127009: While integrating JGive with other extensions like Jomsocial, the activity is not generated and not displayed on Jomsocial Page.
- Bug #127242: Create campaign frontend/backend-On promotor tab, wrong tabindex sequence is noticed.
- Bug #114781: Security fix.
- Bug #127718: While updating vendor profile From site frontend, getting few errors in console.