1 minute reading time
JBolo 2.7.1 Maintenance release out
JBolo! V2.7.1 has been released today. This is a maintenance release with the following bug fixes.
- Changed Admin Backend instructions to reflect new file names of plugins & modules.
- Available, Away and Invisible made available in language file.
- Performance improvements by reducing data size of the heartbeat function ( the one that checks for chats)
- CSS Fixes for FB Chat Bar mode to reduce 1 px distortion in status area.
- Removed Unneeded code in plugin. Stopped Plugin exection in admin area.
- Method = upgrade in XML in component , module & Plugin.
- Added Readme file.
- Added Instructions after install for component to make it easier for initial setup.
Note that if you are using version 2.6.0 or below, you shall need to uninstall & install the new version. For later versions you can directly Upgrade. Over releases a a lot of Javascipt conflicts with major templates & extensions have been resolved, but if you find that you are having a conflict just add a support ticket with your admin details & our support team shall make sure its solved for you.
Note that Support is available in Business Hours on Weekdays ( Monday to Friday ) IST. If you add a ticket on Weekends, please allow till EOD Monday for replies.