JGive support filtering of campaigns according to extra fields using "mod_tjfields_search" module.
The users will able to search campaigns by category mapped field.
How to configure mod_tjfields_search on 'All Campaign pin' or 'All Campaign blog' view and how it will work?
1. Go to site backend create a category for e.g 'Animal'.
2. Created a radio type campaign fields with radio options as 'Domestic Animal' and 'Wild Animal' from 'Campaign Form Fields'.
3. While creating a fieldset category as 'Animal' and set the Filterable option as 'Yes'.
4. Created a campaign under the category 'Animal'. After creating the campaign user will be able to add extra fields data for the created campaign in 'Additional Info Form'.
5. Select the field and save the campaign.
6. Publish 'TJ-Fields - filters' from the module. configure the module settings
Client Type: JGive Campaign
Extension to be used to Fetch Category: com_jgive
Category Param Name: filter_campaign_cat
URL Conditions to Display Filter Options: option=com_jgive&view=campaigns
Display Category Filter: Set as 'Yes' for showing category filter on Campaign pin/ blog view
Display Module: Here are 2 positions to display the module on Campaign pin/ blog view. For the horizontal need to set module position 'tj-filters-mod-pos'. so it will display at core filter place.
Display Category Filter: default is Bootstrap3. This is a common module for 'JGive, JTicketing, Quick2cart'. For JGive set bootstrap3.
7. Set Menu Assignment Page is 'All Campaign pin or All Campaign blog menu'.