Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
- Take a complete backup of your site using tools like 'Akeeba Backup' before installing or upgrading.
- We have updated multiple Plugin Triggers to make Social Ads compatible with Joomla 4. So if you are using any custom plugins with old trigger names, you may need to update their code
- We recommend NOT updating Social Ads to Joomla 4 compatible version on your sites if you are using other Techjoomla extensions which are not Joomla 4 compatibility yet (like JTicketing, Quick2Cart, Shika, People Suggest, etc)
Social Ads v4.0.2 - changelog
+ Features: (4)
- Feature #158906: HTML5 Ads support
- Feature #181946: Feature to create a copy of existing Ads from frontend and backend
- Feature #183115: Option to select the device on which Ad will be displayed (mobile OR desktop OR Both)
- Feature #182997: Configuration to config user groups who can create unlimited Ads
^ Bug Fix: (5)
- Bug #182357: Video Ads are not working
- Bug #182998: Add more balance for pay per day Ad is not working
- Bug #183789: By default registered user group users are not able to create the Ads
- Bug #183790: Some Order data is not deleted when an Ad is deleted
- Bug #183791: CLI not working for Archive stats in Joomla 4 (Create two plugins for CLI command for Joomla 4 i.e: Social Ads - Archive Stats and Social Ads - Stats Email)
Compatibility at the time of release:
- Joomla v3.10.x, Joomla v4.x, PHP v5.6.x, v7.0.x, v7.1.x, v7.2.x, v7.3.x, v8.0.x
New Installation Instructions:
- Download the latest version of the SocialAds from the Techjoomla website
- Install the downloaded SocialAds using the Joomla Extension installer
Upgrade Instructions if you are upgrading from 3.4.x:
If you have overrides for email constant, please make changes in the administrator -> SocialAds -> Notifications Template and change notifications emails.
If you have not installed the MaxMind's GeoLite2-City.mmdb yet then follow the steps given below.
- 1) Login or create account on MaxMind. Click Here
- 2) Go to My License Key page and create license key if not created earlier.
- 3) Go to Download Files page and download GeoLite2-City gzip file.
- 4) Unzip or uncompress the downloaded file.
- 5) Place the file 'GeoLite2-City.mmdb' to location 'your_domain/plugins/system/tjmaxmind/db/'.