Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
+ Features added (6):
- #76708: Quiz as Lesson
- #71690: Exercise as a lesson
- #76380: Feedback as a Lesson
- #86545: Support for Sections/Question grouping
- #76379: Assessments for Exercises & Quiz
- #99012: Question types introduced are File upload, Subjective-TextInput, Subjective-TextArea and Rating type
- #118432 Dashboards for Users & Admins based on the new TJ Dashboard Infrastructure Extension
In Shika 1. 3 we have introduced 6 major features and improved UI.
If you are on 1.2x do upgrade to 1.2.10 then only Upgrade to 1.3
Shika older version >> Upgrade/Install to 1.2.10 >> Then Upgrade/Install to 1.3
If you are on beta 1.3 then upgrade does not work, as there are some database tables introduced in 1.3 stable.
New Site directly install Shika 1.3
Backward Compatibility breaks in this release:
- HTML Overrides will break: A lot of the HTML in this release has been optimized and rewritten introducing structural changes and new elements on most of the pages. Any overrides you have done should be reviewed and redone for the extension to work correctly and to get the full benefit of new features. To see the new UI you need to remove your overrides.
New Installation Instructions:
- Download the latest version of the Shika component from the Techjoomla website.
- Install the downloaded Shika component using the Joomla Extension installer
- Once you have installed the latest version, browse to the Shika Dashboard and click on “Migrate Data”
First of all, Take a backup of your entire site using an extension like Akeeba and try this version on your staging site first
Download the latest package of Shika from the Techjoomla website.
You can use the ‘Install from URL’ or ‘Upload and install’ interface to complete the installation
The size of the package is about 18MB. Make sure the upload_max_filesize and post_max_size variables in php.ini file is set to the greater value than package size.