Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
#128741 GDPR: Shika compliance with GDPR legislation.
#125523 Modules>> LMS Filters >>Added new filter "Show Course Status".
#129248 Added log file & sample timezone file on manage enrolment import view.
#130642 changed extension for log file from .php to .log.
#130489 Category report conflicting with jticketing category report
#130093 Reports>>User Report>>Mismatch in data for enrolled courses, incomplete courses, pending enrolment on Dashboard and user report.
#129936 Frontend>>Dashboard>>My Activities>>Activity for recommendation is not getting displayed.
#129875 Frontend>>Change the message "1 user successfully enrolled for the course " to "You have successfully enrolled for the course"
#129767 Front panel>>Courses>>List view>> courses name ellipsis not works.
#129765 Front panel>>Courses>>List view>> like and enrolled icon should be placed in the better way.
#129431 Backend>>Components>>Shika>>Remove the 'Single course report' from the menu.
#128494 Front end>>Change 'Set' to 'Update" while updating goal.
#128470 Courses>> On lesson page for event as lesson >> notice on top should be center aligned.
In Shika 1.2.10 we have fixed some bugs and introduced, two features, Refer Release notes.
Also, go through 1.2 release note and instruction in case you are updating Shika 1.2.10 directly from Shika 1.1.x.
If you have done below procedure, you don't need to uninstall jlike, simply update Shika.
Important: Before you upgrade Shika, you must first uninstall the current version of JLike from your site. Once uninstalled then install the latest Shika version for the upgrade to work properly. Read Upgrade Instructions for more details
If you have upgraded to Jticketing 2.1.3 then you don't need to follow new installation instructions.
In this version, we have done some packaging changes which need you to follow the following instructions for a successful upgrade
New Installation Instructions
- Take a full site backup
- Uninstall Jlike from site
- Install latest Shika version
Note that uninstalling jLike will not remove any data
Upgrade Instructions(If upgrading from versions older than 1.2x)
- Download the latest package of Shika from the Techjoomla website.
- You can use the ‘Install from URL’ or ‘Upload and install’ interface to complete the installation
- If you haven't migrated to Joomla 3.7x yet then before migrating Joomla to 3.7x, make sure your database schema is up-to-date. You can check the status on the following link: YOUR_DOMAIN/administrator/index.php?option=com_installer&view=database
- The size of the package is about 12MB. Make sure the upload_max_filesize and post_max_size variables in php.ini file is set to the greater value than package size.