Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
SocialAds v3.2.0 changelog:
Bugs Fixed (7):
- #154248 - On ad edit, social targeting is set ON even if previously set as OFF
- #154247 - On ad edit, the payment screen price is set to 0 by default
- #154127 - Region and Country names are not shown instead Id is shown
- #154061 - Show advertiser their own ads should be enabled as the default configuration
- #153998 - [Frontend] Ad wallet transaction - If coupon code does not exist then text box not cleared
- #153821 - Geo-target data not getting saved in the table on saving or update
- #150159 - [Backend] "Turn on Admin Approval for Create/Edit Ads " is NO but still approving the ads
^ Improvements (6):
- Task #154850 - Migration for archive stats table for removing duplicate entries for given ad_id and date (Using Techjoomla Library)
- Task #154628 - Installer script update to use TJInstaller
- Task #153648 - MaxMind database update from .dat to .mmdb file (Using TJMaxmind Library)
- Task #153647 - CLI script for the ArchiveStats and StatsEmail
- Task #153645 - Minification for CSS and JS files
- Task #153578 - Change engine for non-targeting tables MyISAM to InnoDB
Compatibility at the time of release:
- Joomla v3.9.x, PHP v5.6.x, v7.0.x, v7.1.x, v7.2.x
- CB v2.2.1
- EasySocial v2.2.5
- Jomsocial v4.6.0
New Installation Instructions:
- Download the latest version of the JTicketing from the Techjoomla website
- Install the downloaded JTicketing using the Joomla Extension installer
- If you are using Geo-Targeting - For Maxmind mmdb compatibility
- Enable the TJMaxmind System Plugin if prompted on the dashboard. It is used while showing Geo Targeting ads.
- Update the Maxmind GeoLite2 City database if prompted on the dashboard. It is used while showing Geo Targeting ads. User’s location like city, country, and state or region is calculated with the help of this database. Maxmind GeoLite2 City database is updated every 15 days. So whenever prompted to update please update it to get an accurate user location from IP used for geo-targeting.
- If you have setup archive stats cron - SocialAds have introduced, CLI based cron to faster the stats archiving process
- To set the cron of CLI commands for archive stats and send weekly stats email, refer this link https://linux4one.com/how-to-set-cron-jobs-on-ubuntu-18-04 Syntax * * * * * user_name path_to_php path_to_cli_file Example * * * * * root /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/project/test.php
- Once Save the component configurations of SocialAds, as there are some new configurations introduced for CLI based crons.
- Follow this link to decide the expression for cron timing https://crontab.guru/
- Daily “At 08:00.” 0 8 * * * root path_to_php your_site_root_path/cli/archivestats.php
- “At 08:00 on Sunday.” 0 8 * * 0 root path_to_php your_site_root_path/cli/statsemail.php
- For archive stats duplicate entries migration - On the dashboard, you will see the Fix database button. Click on that. This will migrate the duplicate entries from the archive stats table. This might take a minute or two or more depending upon how many entries you have in this table. This is a one-time job.