Displays a row of available courses on the frontend.
Here we can specify where we show the “Featured courses” or “Recently added Courses” on user end. Also we can specify number of courses to be displayed along with some layout settings.
Module Class Suffix: A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the module. This allows for individual module styling.
No. of courses to be displayed: Please enter no of courses to be displayed in module
Behaviour Mode: Select option from “Featured courses” or “Recently added Courses” to be displayed. Available behaviour modes are -
- Featured Courses - Shows Courses which are marked as Featured (*). Excludes courses that a user is enrolled in.
- Recently Added Courses -Shows Recently added Courses. Excludes courses that a user is enrolled in.
- Ongoing In Progress Courses - Shows Courses that are in Progress for the logged in User
- Not Enrolled Courses - Shows Courses that the user is Not Enrolled in.
- Upcoming Courses - It should only show courses whose Start Date is in future
- Completed Courses - Shows Courses that are completed for the logged in User
- Recommended Courses - It should only show courses Recommended by Peers
- Suggested Courses - It should only show the courses by Usage.
Pin width (px): Pin width for courses pin layout
Gap between two pins (px): Gap between two pins for courses pin layout
Title Panel Height - Here the card height can be configured
Course Image size - Here you can chose the course image size - Small, Medium and Large
Tags - If you wish to show courses from a specific tag / tags in the selected behaviour mode of the module.
Pin view settings - This setting helps you to configure the elements on the course card. I.e Likes, enrol user count, Category, tags etc.
Front End View