To use SMS Invitations you need to configure "plug_techjoomlaAPI_sms" plugin, this plugin will work as connector between InviteX and the SMS Gateway Plugin.
1. Select SMS Sending options: Select from the available SMS gateways, you will need to configure the SMS plugins for selected gateways as required in the Plugin configuration.
2. Throttle limit :- this is the limit for sending SMS in one batch
This is common SMS Gateway Plugin.
1. Get Your Keys From Here: This link gives information for How to configure Techjoomla-Click-a-tell API if the user is newly using this.
2. Click-a-tell UserName: Enter Click-a-tell UserName getting from Clickatell site after creating the account on that site.
3. Click-a-tell Password: Enter Click-a-tell Password getting from Clickatell site after creating the account on that site.
4. Click-a-tell API-ID : Enter Click-a-tell API ID getting from Clickatell site after creating the account on that site.
5. Source Address : Enter valid international format number between 1 and 16 characters long. Entered number must be registered within your online account and approved by click-a-tell before they may be used. Mobile originated numbers rented from click-a-tell do not require approval"
6. Mobile Oriented : This parameter is only used when a message is sent to a handset and a reply is expected.<hr> PLEASE NOTE: This parameter is only valid for users who have signed up and paid for our two-way messaging service of click-a-tell.
1. Enter User Name: Enter User Name getting from the SMS Horizon site after creating the account on that site.
2. Enter API Key: Enter API key getting from the SMS Horizon site after creating the account on that site