Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
SocialAds v3.2.3 changelog:
Bugs Fixed (10):
- Bug #156641 [Backend - Frontend ] >> coupon >> Maximum uses per user is extended then in front end displaying wrong message
- Bug #156681 Admin >> option >> when change to \ Pay Per Ad (Original SocialAds Mode)\" to \"Advertising Wallet\" displaying a red bar"
- Bug #157181 front end >> manage ads >> ads preview :: should have some space between the field and text
- Bug #157533 Ad wallet transaction with 0 amount shows pay button
- Bug #157554 [Frontend & Backend] >>Dashboard >> should show all time income of all confirmed orders.
- Bug #157555 While creating ad in wallet mode if campaign daily budget amount is entered less than minimum prepaid balance then it show alert
- Bug #159181 Frontend advertiser dashboard - performance issue.
- Bug #160617 create ad - wallet model - If campaign is not selected ad get created successfully and on edit if campaign assigned duplicate ad get created
- Bug #160716 Backend - Options - Notice displayed in Targeting, Pricing, Ad Display & Advanced section
- Bug #160783 Backend - Dashboard - Links update and performance issues
Compatibility at the time of release:
- Joomla v3.9.x, PHP v5.6.x, v7.0.x, v7.1.x, v7.2.x
- CB v2.2.1
- EasySocial v2.2.5
- Jomsocial v4.6.0
New Installation Instructions:
- Download the latest version of the JTicketing from the Techjoomla website
- Install the downloaded JTicketing using the Joomla Extension installer
Upgrade Instructions if you are upgrading from 3.1.x:
If you have not installed the MaxMind's GeoLite2-City.mmdb yet then follow the steps given below.
- 1) Login or create account on MaxMind. Click Here
- 2) Go to My License Key page and create license key if not created earlier.
- 3) Go to Download Files page and download GeoLite2-City gzip file.
- 4) Unzip or uncompress the downloaded file.
- 5) Place the file 'GeoLite2-City.mmdb' to location 'your_domain/plugins/system/tjmaxmind/db/'.