Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
- Take a complete backup of your site using tools like 'Akeeba Backup' before installing or upgrading.
- We have updated multiple Plugin Triggers to make Social Ads compatible with Joomla 4. So if you are using any custom plugins with old trigger names, you may need to update their code
- We recommend NOT updating Social Ads to Joomla 4 compatible version on your sites if you are using other Techjoomla extensions which are not Joomla 4 compatibilite yet (like Shika)
Social Ads v4.1.0 - changelog
+ Features: (1)
- Feature #186970: Pop-up and Floater Ads
^ Bug Fix: (5)
- Bug #185088 Fixed: For fresh installation getting the error "'display_ad_on' column is undefined" while creating a new Ad
- Bug #162544 Fixed: Frontend > Make Payment > User is able to pay an amount less than the minimum amount configured in the extension configuration
- Bug #155691 Fixed: Coupon should be case sensitive
- Bug #187943 Fixed: After successful payment on PayPal in the backend the order is not confirmed automatically
- Bug #187669 Fixed: The campaign selection dropdown is not showing the default option on creating Ad page
Compatibility at the time of release:
- Joomla v3.10.x, Joomla v4.x, PHP v5.6.x, v7.0.x, v7.1.x, v7.2.x, v7.3.x, v8.0.x
New Installation Instructions:
- Download the latest version of the SocialAds from the Techjoomla website
- Install the downloaded SocialAds using the Joomla Extension installer
Upgrade Instructions if you are upgrading from 3.4.x:
If you have overrides for email constant, please make changes in the administrator -> SocialAds -> Notifications Template and change notifications emails.
If you have not installed the MaxMind's GeoLite2-City.mmdb yet then follow the steps given below.
- 1) Login or create account on MaxMind. Click Here
- 2) Go to My License Key page and create license key if not created earlier.
- 3) Go to Download Files page and download GeoLite2-City gzip file.
- 4) Unzip or uncompress the downloaded file.
- 5) Place the file 'GeoLite2-City.mmdb' to location 'your_domain/plugins/system/tjmaxmind/db/'.