Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
Shika v1.7 Changelog:
179501: Get certificate data in course API.
183546: Add price with float values (values with decimal points) in the subscription plan.
182994: Added "Lesson Start Date" & "Lesson Completion Date" columns in Single Course Report.
180199: User attempts record will now be deleted when user enrollment is deleted.
183542: Ability to update user fields using CSV.
183119: Fixes applied so that the course progress will now appear correctly on the course details page and user dashboard.
183545: Fixes applied so that countries that are disabled in the backend are also hidden in the billing screen when purchasing a paid course.
182493: Fixed issues so that users can now get course certificate after the course progress is recalculated (using 'Tools' menus) when the certificate term is set as "Pass all lessons".
180855: Usernames can now be updated using CSV.
180899: There is now no restriction in telephone number format when entering the billing details while purchasing a paid course.
Shika v1.7 - Release Notes
Compatibility at the time of release:
- Joomla v3.9.0
- PHP v7.0.x, v7.1.x,v7.3.x,v8.0.x,v8.1.x
- EasySocial v3.1.9
- Jlike 3.0x
New Installation Instructions:
- Download the latest version of the Shika component from the Techjoomla website.
- Install the downloaded Shika component using the Joomla Extension installer
- Once you have installed the latest version, browse to the Shika Dashboard and click on “Migrate Data”
- Save Shika configuration before using media with questions.
- Enable fileinfo PHP extension in your server, If you face any issue with media upload.
- After Shika is updated, you will need to add a zip extension to the list of "Legal Extensions (File Types)" in the Media component. To do this, go to Administrator >> Content >> Media>>Legal Extensions (File Types)>>Add extension
Follow this If you are upgrading from any v1.3x of Shika
- Make sure you take a complete backup of your site using tools like 'Akeeba Backup' before installing or upgrading.
- Download the latest version of the Shika from the Techjoomla website
- Install the downloaded Shika using the Joomla Extension installer
- The size of the package is about 20MB. Make sure the upload_max_filesize and post_max_size variables in the php.ini file are set to a greater value than the package size.
- After updating Shika, you will need to add zip files to the list of "Legal Extensions (File Types)" in the Media component. To do this, go to Administrator >> Content >> Media>> Add desired extension and save