Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
JGive v2.5.4 - changelog
+ Feature Added (1):
- #166396: Added JGive exclusive fee support
^ Improvements (1):
- #158456: UI/UX improvement: After installation showing text message has improved.
- Bug Fixes (6):
- #166765: Backend Individual donors report - Donation amount was calculating even if donation order was in pending status
- #166465: Have added new giveback title tag in emails template
- #166610: Donation order status was not updating while using Paypal Payment Gateway
- #166531: While saving campaign from backend was facing error 0 Call to a member function save() on boolean
- #164920: Giveback quantity validation was missing
- #164260: Frontend donation form - 'Donation amount' appear in different format if select giveback option.
JGive v2.5.4 - Release Notes
Compatibility at the time of release
- Joomla v3.9.23
- PHP v5.6.x, v7.0.x, v7.1.x, v7.2.x
- EasySocial v3.2.23
- Jomsocial v4.7.8
New Installation Instructions
- Download the latest version of the JGive from the Techjoomla website.
- Install the downloaded JGive package using the Joomla Extension installer.
Note: If you are upgrading fromJGive version older than 2.0, read the following notes:
- Take a complete backup of your site using tools like 'Akeeba Backup' before installing or upgrading.
- Since we have moved all media assets (css, js, images etc) to media folder, please backup your CSS / JS file changes, if any, before upgrading.
- Download the latest version of the JGive from the Techjoomla website
- Install the downloaded JGive package using the Joomla Extension installer
- After installation/upgrading configure JGive options once.
For more details read JGive installation and upgrade instructions