Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
InviteX v3.0.12 Changelog:
Bug Fixes (17)
- #146020 - Deprecate the Google URL shortening service
- #156143 - Admin >> Inviters >> "select the ordering" is not working
- #156103 - Admin >> Invitation limits >> User limit is not working
- #156027 - Admin >> Unsubscribers List >> filters are not working
- #156013 - Backend >> manual reminders >> if selected only one user and trying to send reminder then the system displays a message "Please first make a selection from the list"
- #140269 - [Accepted via URL-backend]- Unable to search through invitee email id
- #140263 - [Manual reminder-backend]- an alert is missing when a user directly click on send button without selecting users from the list to send manual reminders
- #140255 - [Unsubscribe list-backend]- Sort functionality is not working
- #140231 - [Invitation status-backend]- Unable to search through invite method
- #140226 - [Invitation stats-backend]- Sort functionality of inviter name column is not working
- #140217 - [JS Integration]- Missing language constant for earned points activity on JS dashboard
- #140216 - [Cron]- Shows notice when admin runs the CRON
- #140203 - [Invitex integration with ES]- Shows incorrect titles of the invite to join Groups/Events
- #131085 - [Easysocial integration-frontend]- Display broken images
- #130635 - Frontend - view invites :- Update the Extra space in steps on shown on the view
- #125863 - [Send invite via email-frontend]- Email-id is not getting display properly
- #116178 - CRON :- Deprecated notice on CRON execution
To work with different Bootstrap versions (2.x or 3.x)
Go to InviteX Back-end-> Options->setting Tab and read the "Setup Instruction" link which is provided for the option "Working with different Bootstrap versions".
Also, we have introduced common SMS plugins in InviteX using which you can send SMS invitations.
Please read the documentation Here