We have released a new update for our super flexible multi-vendor shopping cart for Joomla. We are happy to release Quick2Cart 2.9.14 which primarily adds support for Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools suite.
This release introduces two new plugins: actionlog plugin and privacy plugin for Quick2Cart.
Read on for details related to the plugins and for the detailed changelog.
The Actionlog plugin for Quick2Cart
- Actionlog plugin for Quick2Cart logs actions for activities related to orders, zones, products, promotion and payouts, tax rates, orders, shipping profiles and shipping methods
- Site administrator can review the user actions and adjust the plugin settings according to his preferences.
- This plugin is by default disabled on fresh installations, site admin can enable it if needed.
Below screenshot illustrates the action logging plugin for Quick2Cart
The Privacy plugin
- The privacy plugin is responsible for processing privacy related requests to Quick2Cart. Privacy related requests are related to export and deletion of user data.
- Also, it will let export Quick2Cart-user-data with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
- This plugin will also delete Quick2Cart related data of users with ‘Privacy Tools’ added in Joomla 3.9.0
+ Features Added (2):
- #135140 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Privacy plugin for Quick2Cart
- #135141 Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Add new Actionlog plugin for Quick2Cart