We have released a new update for our Joomla multi-vendor shopping cart. Quick2Cart 2.9.17 is a bug fix release that addresses many bugs reported by our subscribers.
Read on for the detailed changelog.
- Bugs Fixed (15):
- #146541 [Promotions] - Unable to remove a promotion condition from the promotion
- #146538 [Manual order - frontend] - "Add address" & "Next" button are not properly aligned
- #146523 [Checkout]- On cart checkout view, the customer is able to update the product quantity to ZERO
- #146517 [Confirmed order status mail to the buyer] - The order URL in the order confirmation mail is non-sef
- #145693 [Promotions - frontend] - Tooltip is missing for search box
- #145692 [Product - edit]- Product image link is broken in the mail which is sent to site admin when user edit a product
- #145684 [Orders - frontend]- "Pending" approval status is missing in the approval status filter
- #145683 [Shipping profile - frontend]- Status filter is not getting set to the default value
- #145682 [Shipping profile - frontend]- Shows "URL Not found" when the user tries to edit shipping method
- #145681 [Shipping methods - frontend]- Confirmation is missing for tax-profile deletion
- #145344 [Order]- If the user has placed some order on the site and if he again places an order on the site with different shipping address then the shipping address of previous order is updated with the new order address.
- #129424 [Promotions - frontend/backend]- All records should be shown in descending order by default
- #129024 [Q2C manual order view- frontend]- "Add New Product" takes the user to a page with non-sef URL
- #128427 [Product Title Character Limit config - backend]- Product Title Character Limit configuration is not working
- #125728 [Cart Module-frontend]- After changing the currency, the user is taken to wrong URL