We are happy to bring you a maintenance release for JTicketing, v2.3.5. We have fixed plenty of bugs in this release.
Please read the release notes carefully before upgrading to the latest version.
It is recommended you upgrade to the latest version as soon as possible to ensure you are on a secure version.
Read on for the complete changelog.
- #134388 [My venues]- Incorrect tooltip for the venue search box
- #136004 Category based redirection:: from order invoice page to invoice page
- #136830 Backend >Attendees > The check in the mail should not send, if notify is not checked
- #136880 JomSocial and EasySocial profile fields are not getting mapped to Billing information
- #137124 Show access level for ticket type and set default access level config is incorrect
- #137451 [TICKET_PRICE] tag is not working in PDF template and ticket print
- #137544 [Ticket end date]- grammar mistake in warning
- #137875 Not able to sort/export Approved attendees or attendees whose order status is complete
- #138005 [Edit event]- Custom location text box is missing in case of switching to the venue to a custom location
- #138027 [My events]- If user create such event which has only guest user access then it's not getting listed out into user creator my event list
- #138034 If all tickets are sold, order checkout is displaying Unlimited seats instead of sold out
- #138058 Event creation > press Enter > a pop up opens with message \Are you sure you want to delete? Confirming will permanently delete the selected item(s)!\"