Displays a row of available courses on the frontend.
Here we can specify where we show the “Featured courses” or “Recently added Courses” on user end. Also we can specify number of courses to be displayed along with some layout settings.
- Module Class Suffix: A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the module. This allows for individual module styling.
- No. of courses to be displayed: Please enter no of courses to be displayed in module
- Behaviour Mode: Select option from “Featured courses” or “Recently added Courses” to be displayed
- Pin width (px): Pin width for courses pin layout
- Gap between two pins (px): Gap between two pins for courses pin layout
Front End View