Hey you Joomla & JGive Lovers,
We have released a feature-packed version 1.6.3 beta for JGive. Help us test this one and take it to a stable version to be used on production sites.
Compatible with Joomla! 2.5.x & 3.2.x
#25911: Added settings for Emails
#24886: Added setting option to show filters on right or left side of all campaigns pin layout.
#25802: Added support to select givebacks while donating
#25801: Send the notification email to campaign promoter & site admin after donation exceeds goal amount of campaign
#25770: Added Campaign 'search text filter' on 'All campaigns' view
#25759: [Backend] CSV export on payout report, campaign-wise report, ending campaigns report
#25758: [Backend] Ending campaigns report
#25757: Added EasySocial mapping field support for Auto-filling donation form
#25755: [Backend] Add donation behalf any user
#25754: [Backend] Create the campaign on behalf any user
#24745: Show JomSocial toolbar on all jGive views
#24590: New Campaign status filter at the frontend
#25787: Validation not working on backend create campaign
#25572: Error in saving details message at the time of creating the new campaign (Image not uploading)
#25571: Campaigns pin layout module image not responsive issue
#25538: Pin layout image not responsive issue
#24669: Category main-subcategory filter not working
Upgrading Instructions -
- Please backup any changes you have made to JGive code/language files.
- Backup your Joomla site using tools like Akeeba Backup before the upgrade
- You can install 1.6.3 over version 1.5.2 or higher directly. If you are using a version older than 1.5.2, first upgrade to 1.5.2 version.
New Installation Instructions -
- Backup your Joomla site using tools like Akeeba Backup before installation
- Install directly from Joomla installer
This release is meant for beta testing. Do NOT use this on a production site.
Follow detailed installation & upgrade instructions here.