We are pretty excited to announce the availability of JGive 1.6 Beta 2 for testing. This version brings some really exciting new features as below. Remember this is a Beta release. So don't use it on live sites !
We have added some of the most awaited features in jGive till date. We have also added basic integration support for brand new EasySocial, and we will make a tight integration with it in the stable 1.6 version that we will be releasing very soon.
The release is available in the My Subscriptions area for you to download.
#12931 Allow campaign editing in admin backend
#13194 Redirect to language specific Paypal page
#13426 Add support for 'Image gallery'
#14870 CB - plugin to show campaigns on a user profile
#17398 Add additional text field for city
#19258 New payment plugin - Paypal Adaptive payments (split payments)
#19263 Allow creating jGive Menu for a 'Single campaign'
#22824 EasySocial Integration
#17967 Email is not sent on payment-status change from admin backend Donations list
Instructions to test 'Paypal Adaptive Payment' plugin
1. Install jGive component.
2. Enable Paypal adaptive payment plugin.
3. Open Paypla adaptive payment plugin, and enter Paypal email Address & API Credential.
4. Open jGive component configuration & enter .
=> E-mail recipients for campaign and donation related notifications (site admin paypal email address)
=> Set Send Payments Directly to Campaign promoter without charging any commissions ( works only with Paypal Payment Gateway ) ==>> 'No'
=> Commission fee (in percent)
=> Fixed Commission (flat)
=> Select Payment Gateway(s) = = > > adaptive paypal.
=> Set Recurring Donation/Investment ==>> No.
5. Entering campaign promoter paypal email address is must for adaptive payment to work.
6. Try to make donation (Note : Donation amount must be greater than Fixed Commission+Commission fee entered in component configuration)
7. After payment confirmation you can see an entry in payout report(payment made for campaign promoter).
Guys, we are eagerly waiting for your testing feedback on this beta release.
You can report any issues you find in the Beta on the forums here.