We are very glad to announce the release of Invitex v2.8.2 which adds support for Stack Ideas's brand new Easysocial. Besides adding tight Easysocial integration we also have a improved Payplans integration. Plus bugs reported in the earlier releases are fixed as well!
Read on for the complete changelog.
Invitex version v2.8.2 is compatible with Joomla 2.5.x and 3.1.x.
Changelog for Invitex v2.8.2
- Features added
- "Invitation as a part of registration" support for "Easysocial" registration process
- "Invitation as a part of registration" support for "Payplans" registration process
- Force sending invitations after login with Easysocial support, ability to skip
- Activity Stream Integration support for Easysocial
- Point system integration for Easysocial
- Registration only on Invitation support for Easysocial
- Notification to Inviter when "Invitation request gets accepted" with Optional Easysocial notification support
- Notification to Users when "Someone form Imported contacts join the site" with Easysocial notification support
- Activity Stream Integration for "Total number of Invites sent by User" - JS, CB, JomWall, Easysocial
- Activity Stream Integration for "Total number of Friends found during Invitation process" - JS, CB, JmWall, Easysocial
- Bugs fixed
- Guest Invitations : Invitations sent using Linkedin and Twitter social networks are not sent
- Clicking on "Populate Users" button, gives alert "Error loading Document"
- Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/html/plugins/techjoomlaAPI/plug_techjoomlaAPI_yahoo/plug_techjoomlaAPI_yahoo.php on line 33
- Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/html/plugins/techjoomlaAPI/plug_techjoomlaAPI_yahoo/plug_techjoomlaAPI_yahoo.php on line 47
- Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_invitex/models/config.php