Techjoomla is committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal information with transparency. The PII we collect and process depends on the purpose of your visit and the service or services you have purchased or otherwise agreed to receive from us. The privacy statement will guide you on how we process your personal information with respect to GDPR regulations whether you are our current subscriber or future subscriber of one of our extensions
1. Who are we
“Techjoomla” is the brand name created by Tekdi Technologies Private Limited, a company registered in India with the purpose of providing software and services related to it. If you have any questions about your use of personal information you can contact us through the Contact Us form of our site or by emailing Parth at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want a copy of your personal information or delete your personal information, please contact us for the same.
2. Which personal information we process and where do we collect it from
We collect personal information about our current and future subscribers through our website. We never collect any information in person, through any other means or using a third party representative.
Invoicing information. In accordance with the local tax regulations, we collect the following personal information:
- your name,
- email address,
- physical address,
- company name (if applicable)
- company activity (if applicable)
- VAT number (if applicable),
- IP address,
- country based on your IP address
- The user-agent string of the web browser you used when subscribing.
This information is used to generate the invoice upon successful payment of your subscription and for proving your country of origin, should it be required in accordance with the taxation regulations.
3. Personal Information of minors
Minors (under the age of 13) are prohibited from using our site. Any accounts found in violation of this term will be terminated without a refund and all information pertaining to that user account will be erased.
4. Whether you are legally obliged to provide us with your personal information
Providing your invoicing information is required in accordance with Indian tax regulations and for taxation purposes. We are bound to provide you with an invoice with the invoicing information.
Any other personal information provided by you in order for us to be able to provide our services to you. You are not legally required to provide it but unless you do we won't be able to provide you with the services agreed upon.
5. Why we process your personal information and what is the legal basis
As we have already mentioned, we process your personal information with utmost transparency and process your personal information per the GDPR and the local data protection laws for one of the following reasons:
- Contractual obligations
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect our interests
- Because you have given your consent
6. Who are the recipients of your personal information
While fulfilling our contractual or legal obligations your personal information may be conveyed to our partners and subcontractors. These providers and suppliers are in contract with Techjoomla with which they are obliged to uphold the confidentiality and protection of your personal information in accordance to the local data protection laws and the GDPR.
The recipients of your personal information are as follows.
- Google, Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Provides analytics for our site. Only anonymized information is sent to Google. Evan as such, it's unclear whether they should be listed as a data processor. The only way to resolve the ambiguity is to list them here but clearly, state that to the best of knowledge and technical ability we do not send any personally identifiable information to them.
- MailChimp, which is a service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. We use Mailchimp's services to send you the communication about new releases and offers. Upon you giving consent, Mailchimp stores your Name, Email and an indication if you have ever bought any subscription from Techjoomla.
- QuickBooks, which is a service provided by Intuit Inc, 2700 Coast Ave Mountain View, CA 94043. We use QuickBooks as an invoicing and billing management software. Your Name, Email, Physical Address including Country and Company name if available are stored in Quickbooks.
7. Use of your personal information for communication
We don’t use your personal information for any marketing purposes. If we want to make a marketing campaign which includes your personally identifiable information, we will seek your consent for the same. In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Any processing taking place or marketing campaigns launched before your consent withdrawal shall not be affected.
8. How long do we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as we have a business relationship with you as evidenced by the existence of an active subscription or a login to your account.
We are legally required to retain your invoicing information, both as an off-line backup and in the custody of our auditors, for a period of up to TEN (10) years after your purchase.
Other logs which may contain personal information such as server access logs and security logs are kept for up to twenty-four (24) months.
We may retain your personal information longer than that for regulatory, technical or legal reasons.
Your information may be stored longer than that in encrypted backups. However, we have measures in place to remove your PII upon restoring those backups unless otherwise legally required, e.g. in assisting a criminal investigation.
9. Your data protection rights
You have the following rights with regards to the personally identifiable information we keep on file for you:
- Access your personal information.
- Request the correction of the personal information we keep on you.
- Ask for the deletion of your personal information
- Ask for a copy of the personal information pertaining to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to convey this information to other organizations. You may also request that we directly convey that file to another organization of your choice. This is also known as "data portability right".
- Withdraw your consent regarding the processing of your personal information at any time. Please note that withdrawal of your consent at any time does not invalidate the legality of the processing based on your consent before that was revoked or withdrawn by you.
10. Changes in this Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may modify the privacy statement. When this happens we will keep you updated with a highlighted text at the top of the page. We recommend that you re-examine this statement periodically so that you are always updated on the way we process and protect your personal information.
11. Information collected for Support
We have a support ticket system through which you can raise support tickets to us, if you have trouble using one of our products. When you submit a support ticket, you are voluntarily submitting the information for us to be able to assist you. Techjoomla staff is trained and sensitized to use this information for the intended purpose only i.e. to help resolve your problem. When you submit a new ticket or reply to an existing one, an email notification containing the text of the ticket message and attachments if any, is also sent to the development and support staff. These email notifications help us in maintaining a reasonable rate of response and quality to the support tickets.
12. Cookies Policy