Disclaimer: Information below is just to assist website admins(using the SocialAds extension) in achieving compliance with privacy and data protection related laws. Kindly note that - this is not a legal advice; we are not lawyers. If you have any questions about GDPR (or similar regulation) compliance, please consult a qualified lawyer.
1. Which personal information SocialAds extension stores?
SocialAds stores user information like:
- The user id of the logged in user, while creating an ad
- Billing information of the advertiser like name, email, address, zip code, phone number, VAT number, Tax Exempt, IP Address (To ensure the security of the site and to prevent abuse)
- If site visitor ignore the ad and he is login his user ID will save in SocialAds ignore table.
- If the site visitor clicks on an ad or visits the ad page, we store user ID and IP address of the user.