Using reporting plugins we have four generated reports for JGive.
- CSV Export: Export as csv to get all data
- Hide and show columns: Hide/Unhide any column from report
- Want to save this?: Helpful when report has many columns and you have to save your own query with limited columns. Explained with example further part of this document.
- Dropdown: List all reports
- Select Query: Visit your saved query. (from Want to save this)
- Sorting: Sorting on columns
- Filters: Text, Select, Date filters are available.
Each report is explained in detail below.
- Campaigns: Report displaying all campaigns with related data
- Campaigns Promoter: Report displaying promoter details with respect to campaigns on site
- Donor Campaign: List of all donors and their contribution towards site campaigns
- Donor: List of donors and their donation info for all campaigns
Access these reports from frontend, Easily doable by setting correct config.
1. Set reports permissions
Go to Administrator > Tjreports > Options > Permission
Set required permissions
2. Create a menu, Menu Item Type = Tjreports
Set correct Access type.
Want to save this? - Minimize an existing report to suit our own requirement.
If I want to minimize donor campaign report, where I only need Firstname, Donor email, Campaign name, and amount paid. And rest columns are not needed.
I can easily achieve this.
- Use Hide / Show columns
- Tick / un-tick to customize
- Save using "Want to save this?"
- And use it later as well.