1. Transaction Id: Id comprising of a unique combination of key sets to distinguish the entries from multiple clients
2. Currency: The transaction made in a particular currency.
3. Credit Amount: The amount credited to the admin's account when the user donates the amount to a campaign.
4. Debit Amount: The amount that is paid through a payout to a vendor by the site administrator.
5. Reference Order Id: Order id generated by the client.
6. Transaction Time: The time is taken to credit or debits the amount.
7. Pending Amount: It is the amount that the site admin needs to pay to the vendor.
8. Entry Status: The status can be credit has done or pending or paid, credit done is that status when a user donates, pending as in the site admin has made a payout but the payout is not confirmed so its pending and paid when the payout is confirmed
9. Customer Note: It is the note from the order itself.