Enter Google Plus client ID: Enter your Google Plus application key here
Enter Google Plus Client secret : Enter your Google Plus secret key here
Steps to be followed to get Gmail application key and secret key:
- Register your application using the Google APIs Console.
- Visit the Google API Console.
- If you want you can create new project by clicking "CREATE PROJECT" button else can use the existing one to create new AP
- While Creating new project, provide "Project name" as click on 'Create'
- Click on the desired project name from the project lists given.
- Go to "API & auth" menu item, shown of the left side of page
- Then click on "Registered apps" sub menu, and then click on the red button titled "REGISTER APP"
- While Registering new application:
Give "Name" to your APP
Set "Platform" as "Web Application"
Click on "Register"
- Now click on "Oauth 2.0 client ID" tab. Now set
WEB ORIGIN as http://yourdomain.com
REDIRECT URI as
Here broadcast-config-menuname is name of broadcast menu you created from backend.
and click on generate button
Please Note that in Broadcast Google Plus only supports to get statuses from Google Plus to site. Posting to Google Plus is not provided yet since Google Plus itself has not provided any API for this.