We are happy to release an update for our Joomla advertising solution. We are happy to release SocialAds 3.1.16 which is primarily a bug fix release. We have also upgraded jQueryUI that fixes the geo-targeting country selection issue if JBolo and SocialAds are installed on the same site.
Read on for the detailed changelog.
- Bugs Fixed (5):
- Bug #144288 [Coupons-backend]- Coupon saved as Published even if a user saved it as unpublished
- Bug #149098 Ignore ads table saving ignore record against the guest user with 0 user ID
- Bug #149852 Wallet mode - Add Payment - PayPal - Not able to place order
- Bug #150086 EasySocial - Social Targeting - Multi-select custom fields values are not displaying while creating an ad
- Bug #150158 Back end >> SocialAds >> in pricing tab total amount is displaying in decimal whereas in other places like in review and pay displaying without decimal
^ Improvements (1):
- Task #150101: jQueryUI upgrade