We are happy to release Shika 1.3.6 which introduces media-based support for question and answer options. We have also fixed plenty of bugs in this release.
We recommend that you read the release notes before upgrading to the latest version. Read on for details related to the new feature and for the detailed changelog.
Media support for question and answer options
With Shika 1.3.6, we have provided more flexibility to site administrators for question creation as they can now add the media type of their choice to both questions as well as answer options. Multiple media formats like image, PDF, Doc, audio, video etc are now supported for your question and answer options.
Feature Added (1):
- #34866 - Ability to Associate various types of Media with a Question as well as answer Options
Bug Fixes (8):
- #141229 Front Panel > Vimeo Lesson > tracking not working properly
- #140991 Admin unable to edit the assessment after we have submitted
- #140834 Question can be delete from quiz view even if the user has been attempted
- #140724 Admin panel > Quiz/Exercise > Unable to edit Quiz/Exercise if the single section is unpublished
- #140670 Admin panel > Notices appears when user edit the quiz view
- #140661 On the Edit Assessment view the notice display
- #140658 Notice occur on Associate files view
- #138523 Security fix